Thursday 5 September 2013

And so it begins.....................

Well, this is it....the official start of the adventure!

Next Friday, the family heads off to Australia for 3 months, by way of Singapore, and mainly to answer the most frequent question:

"What are you going to do for 3 months?"

I've started this blog......and one for our 20 month old, who'll we refer to as Crack....for no particular reason other than I've been advised not to use his real name!! But of course, you all know who he is!

I must confess to a rising sense of panic.....I'm not feeling very organised, but the other half remains annoyingly calm, whilst I procrastinate......avoiding the panic by not really thinking about all there is to do between now and next Friday afternoon.....

I have attempted to be organised, I even have lists....occasionally I add something to them, and even more rarely, I read them....surely there is plenty of time to get organised next week?

For now it seems far more important to catch up with friends before we go.........


 

2 comments:

  1. I remember well all the lists we made in organising our move to NZ! They seemed endless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! What a fun way to follow your adventure! I love lists - find them invaluable! People comment all the time because I continually make lists. And even if I change them, forget them or lose them, there is always something on them that I remember.

    ReplyDelete