Thursday 12 September 2013

Running out of time

So it's been a bit crazy the last few days....

Sunday I went to the health spa with Mum and Becky for a couple of days. We had a wonderful time - I hadn't been there since my hen do more than 3 years ago.

So nice to be pampered and great timing for squeezing in some relaxation with two people whose company I'll miss in the coming months! We had a few drinks at dinner which could explain some of these photos....

Sadly it was over far too soon and I returned to last few days at work and more packing/cleaning.

Mum and Dad came over to hang out with Crack today. I got my hair cut, had a v quick cuddle with our friends' gorgeous brand new tiny twin boys and grabbed a birthday cuppa with Becky. Sad to say goodbye to so many today and dreading leaving our doggies tomorrow :-(

Some lovely messages and cards from friends today...I'm actually starting to believe we are going!

Now doing the last bit of laundry, and organising, doling out mothballs to various cupboards and awaiting my husband's triumphant return from Parliament!

Still a lot of packing and cleaning to be done....lets hope we are ready to go to the airport tomorrow afternoon.....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment