Saturday 7 September 2013

Full on frantic!

The last couple of days have been busy!!

I've been running lots of errands...travel money, pressie delivery for our friends' brand new twins, dry cleaning, key cutting, prescriptions, to name a few!

But it's also been lovely to see people (albeit to say goodbye!) - Crack had such a good time yesterday with his NCT buddies.....wreaking havoc (thanks for hosting Sarah, hope the cleaning up didn't keep you from the curry house!?).

 

Lovely lunch today with my mum and dad who are squeezing in what visits they can....and enjoying Crack's company.

 

A little break for me and a chance to enjoy sometime with mum and a good friend tomorrow....we're off to a spa for a couple days! Can't wait - the timing couldn't be better and I'm sure by the time I get back I'll be ready to face the last two days at work and the packing with a sense of calm and purpose.......

 

No comments:

Post a Comment